le-tresor-du-lingot Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Star.Wars.Episode.2.Attack.of.the.Clones.2002.1080p.BrRip.x

Répondre au sujet    le-tresor-du-lingot Index du Forum » le-tresor-du-lingot » Les anciennes énigmes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Star.Wars.Episode.2.Attack.of.the.Clones.2002.1080p.BrRip.x
Auteur Message
imbirjan
Niveau5
Niveau5

Message Star.Wars.Episode.2.Attack.of.the.Clones.2002.1080p.BrRip.x Répondre en citant

Star.Wars.Episode.2.Attack.of.the.Clones.2002.1080p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFY.mp4 > bit.ly/1sLCmKA

RyukyuanSaamiSamoanSanskritSardinianScanianScotsScottish...GaelicSerbianSerbo-CroatianShanghaineseShanxiShonaShoshoniSicilianSign...LanguagesSindarinSindhiSinhalaSinhaleseSiouxSlovakSlovenianSomaliSonghaySothoSouthern...SothoSpanishSpanish...Sign...LanguSed..i..na..Star.Wars.Episode.II.Attack.of.the.Clones.2002.BrRip.264.YIFY..2.8.2012..20:23..luculi87..odpovdt..Star.Wars.Episode.II.Attack.Of.The.Clones.2002.720p.BDRip.x264.AAC-ViSiON..9.7.2012..21:39..Pavlos22..odpovdt..jak..tak..koukm..asi..budou..sedt..i..na..Star.Wars.Episode.2.Attack.of.the.Clones.2002.720p.BluRay.nHD.x264-NhaNc3..8.5.2012..17:34..cvrnda..odpovdt..vypad..to,..e..sed..i..na..Star.Wars.Episode.II.Attack.Of.The.Clones.2002.1080p.Bluray.x264.anoXmous.mp4..take..dk..6.10.2011..6:54..branik33..odpovdt..super,dik!..Pspvek:..Mete..pipojit..plohu..do..velikosti..1..MB..When.not.interacting.with.each.other,.Hayden.Christensen.and.Natalie.Portman.are.fine.in.their.respective.rolesThey...can...all...simply...fast-forward...to...the...action...sequences...and...not...miss...anything...important...in...the...filmI..find..it..very..sad..that..Lucas..would..still..receive..unfair..critical..attack,..even..after..making..a..much..darker,..somber,..and..ominous..movie..in..ATTACK..OF..THE..CLONESTswanaTuluTupiTurkishTurkmenTzotzilUighurUkrainianUngwatsiUrduUzbekVietnameseVisayanWashoeWelshWestern.FrisianWolofXhosaYakutYiddishYorubaZuluPontuao.do.Filme:=.>=!=Pas.do.Filme:SeleccionarAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican.SamoaAndorraAngolaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBelarusBelgiumBeninBhutanBoliviaBosnia.and.HerzegoIt...actually...has...its...share...of...problems...that...THE...PHANTOM...MENACE...didn't...haveMany..predicted..that..this..movie..would..satisfy..those..who..disliked..Episode..I..with..a..vengeance,..but..alas,..such..was..not..the..caseFifties..diner..in..a..galaxy..far,..far..away,..complete..with..sassy..robo-waitress4Se.quer.ficar.permanentemente.ligado,.carregar.em.lembrar-meLigar-seNome.de.Utilizador:Password:Lembrar-me..Relembrar.a.Password..RegistoOf.the.performers.I.liked.Ewan.McGregor.(Obi-Wan).the.best;.his.acting.is.still.a.little.shaky.at.times,.but.here.he.seems.more.comfortable.with.the.role6.7IMDB.67%Rotten.Tomatoes.UPLOAD.SUBTITLES.All.subtitlesupvote6downvotePortuguese.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote14downvoteSpanish.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote-1downvoteArabic.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote1downvoteBrazilian.Portuguese.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote1downvoteBrazilian.Portuguese.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote1downvoteBulgarian.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote1downvoteChinese.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote-1downvoteChinese.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote-1downvoteChinese.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote-1downvoteChinese.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote-1downvoteChinese.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote-1downvoteChinese.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote-1downvoteChinese.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote1downvoteCroatian.subtitle.Star.Wars.Episode.II.Attack.of.the.Clones.2002downloadupvote2downvoteDanish.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote3downvoteDutch.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteEnglish.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote3downvoteEnglish.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteFinnish.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteFrench.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote1downvoteGreek.subtitle.Star.Wars.Episode.II.Attack.of.the.Clones.2002.720p.Blu.Ray.x264.Dual.Audio.English.5.1.Hindi.2.0.Esubs.PKGdownloadupvote3downvoteGreek.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteGreek.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote1downvoteHebrew.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteHungarian.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteIndonesian.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteItalian.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteKorean.subtitle.Star.Wars.Episode.2.Attack.of.the.Clones.2002.1080p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFYdownloadupvote0downvoteNorwegian.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote1downvotePolish.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteRomanian.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteRomanian.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteSerbian.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote2downvoteSerbian.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clones.720pdownloadupvote0downvoteSlovenian.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote0downvoteSwedish.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownloadupvote2downvoteTurkish.subtitle.Star.Wars:.Episode.II.-.Attack.of.the.Clonesdownload.TRAILER:REVIEWS:Attack.of.the.Crap.Although.I'm.not.a.Star.Wars.fanatic.(I.certainly.don't.read.the.books.or.anything),.I.love.the.old.Star.Wars.moviesshow..full..movie..reviewsource10/10..privacy..-..legal-..contact..All..images..and..subtitles..are..copyrighted..to..their..respectful..owners..unless..stated..otherwiseName...me...one...of...the...original...main...actors...who...was...actually...a...great...actor...(other...than...Sir...Alec)I.don't.consider.this.to.be.the.best.of.all.6.by.any.means,.but.it.is.certainly.not.nearly.as.bad.as.some.people.make.it.out.to.be.show.full.movie.reviewsource8/10I.loved.it.and.I.think.it's.getting.too.much.criticism.I.happen.to.be.one.of.the.folks.who.really.has.enjoyed.these.films.in.the.prequel.trilogyMaybe.they're.all.just.excited.that.it's.better.than.Episode.One,.which.I.can.only.assume.must.be.the.worst.movie.ever.made,.considering.this.one.definitely.belongs.in.the.bottom.100they.are.childish,.they.have.too.many.special-effects,.the.acting.is.bad,.the.writing.is.bad,.Lucas.has.sold.out.and.has.lost.his.touchI.wasn't.overly.impressed.with.it.myself,.but.having.seen.all.6.films.now,.AOTC.is.actually.a.very.important.and.well.done.section.of.the.overall.seriesThe.only.things.that.seperate.this.wheelbarrow.full.of.fertilizer.from.the.average.sci-fi.schlock.are.the.overinflated.budget.for.Lucas'.digital.toys.and.the.useless.insertion.of.previous.Star.Wars.charactersIn..general,..you..should..just..say..your..line..like..you're..reading..itIt...was...George's...unholy...fascination...with...all...things...digital...that...massacred...the...screen...with...billions...of...wasted...pixilated...images,...making...the...flesh...and...blood...actors...seem...like...they...stepped...into...the...Twilight...ZoneAll...the...animated...creatures...don't...really...show...any...emotion...anywayI..also..can..see..why..people..would..not..like..the..films..and..I..don't..deny..people..the..right..to..their..opinionAnd...where...are...Carrie...Fisher...and...Mark...Hamill...now?...-Anakin...is...just...a...whiny...little...brat:...Does...anybody...also...remember...how...whiny...Luke...was...in...the...first...two...movies?...I...mean,...he...did...nothing...but...whine...and...complain...until...JediPakistanPalestinePanamaPapua..New..GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPolandPortugalPuerto..RicoQatarRepublic..of..MacedoLUKAS:..Hey..Sam,..sit..in..that..chair..and..say..your..lineOh,..but..if..you're..supposed..to..be..angry..or..upset,..just..screw..up..your..face..a..little..bit(SPOILERS.ABOUND.BELOW).The.movie.flows.like.a.frozen.sewage.runoffProbably..my..favorite..line..*POSSIBLE..SPOILER*..was..when..Anakin..(or..little..Ann(ie?,y?,e??)..as..the..Senator..calls..him)..tells..the..senator,.."I..didn't..just..kill..the..men.but..the..WOMEN.and..the..CHILDREN..TOO!".."Ooh..am..I..a..bad..guyI've.always.learned.that.one.of.the.prime.objectives.in.film,.especially.a.drama,.like.this.one,.is.to.suspend.the.audience's.disbelief.(perhaps.George.Lukas.was.striving.to.suspend.belief.with.this.one)S.JACKSON:...How...do...you...want...me...to...deliver...it?...LUKAS:...Don't...worry...about...thatThe..dialogue..was..laughably..atrociousCentral..KhmerChaozhouChechenCherokeeCheyenneChineseCornishCorsicanCreeCreekCreoleCreoles..and..pidginsCroatianCrowCzechDakotaDanishDariDinkaDioulaDjermaDutchDyulaDzongkhaEast-GreenlandicEastern..FrisianEgyptian..(Ancient)EnglishEsperantoEstonianEweFaliaschFaroeseFilipinoFinnishFlemishFonFrenchFrench..Sign..LanguageFrisianFulahFurGaelicGalicianGalleganGeorgianGermanGerman..Sign..LanguageGreboGreekGreek,..Ancient..(toJackson,..Frank..Oz,..Ian..McDiarmid,..Pernilla..August,..Rose..Byrne,..Temuera..Morrison,..Daniel..Logan,..Jimmy..Smits,..Jack..Thompson,..Leeanna..Walsman,..Ahmed..Best,..George..Lucas..Directors:..George..Lucas..Movie..length:..0..m1CD13/06/2013190x.0.00Star.Wars.Episode.2.Attack.of.the.Clones.20021080p.BluRayHe...has...not...sold...out...or...changed...or...just...now...relied...on...special...effects,...he...has...always...concentrated...on...the...effects1CD24/09/2013240x...0.00Star...Wars...Ep...II...Attack...Of...The...Clones...2002...Re...DVDrip...XVID...A f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 23:27 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 23:27 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    le-tresor-du-lingot Index du Forum » le-tresor-du-lingot » Les anciennes énigmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation